Friday 11 May 2012

Thing 2 - Investigate some other blogs

On and off this week I've had a look at some of the other blogs appearing for CPD23.  I started by concentrating on those participants tagged under 'FE', but have read some interesting things from other sectors too.
There appears to be a split between the confident bloggers who don't think twice about writing about their day, and those of us who are new to it and a bit trepidacious.  I've never kept any sort of diary or journal, and whilst I'm very good at lurking and reading posts, I'm not so good at commenting and writing my own.  That's why I like that one of the tasks is to comment - it's almost forcing me out of my comfort zone.

I've started using Google Reader to subscribe to posts.  That's new to me and I'm not entirely comfortable with it yet - although I did use it as an opportunity to investigate ipad RSS apps...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Three Week Loan,

    Yours is the first blog Ive read as part of Thing Two so just saying hello, and I'm in much the same space as you and limbering up to write!Great blog name!

    Anne from Anna Librarina blog

    ReplyDelete