Monday 7 May 2012

Thing 1 - Blogs and blogging

So to expand on my first post, I am hoping to learn a lot from from doing these 23 Things. Whilst I'm generally quite comfortable using internet applications and already blog a bit from a personal perspective (mainly photographs), I feel I need an extra push in how I can promote tools to others.

I work in a college where a lot of staff and students are reluctant to embrace new technology (although the availability of it in order to do so will always be a issue), and I'm hoping to get some inspiration and really good examples to enable me to help them. At the same time, however, anything which assists in marketing our 'traditional' services would also be great!

I don't get much opportunity to do CPD specific to my post through work, and I haven't yet done a post-grad qualification which is something that plays on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment