Tuesday 27 November 2012

Thing 14 - Zotero/Mendeley/CiteULike

Having not looked at any of the three sites mentioned in this Thing I had a try with Zotero using the Chrome plugin and Mendeley and after a brief comparison would choose Mendeley to investigate further, despite it being a separately installed program.  I felt the organisation options when adding articles were better.

However, I have a RefWorks account provided through our university, so that is what I've had more training on and that is what I can teach our students to use (although they are given the option of using any other tool that they choose instead).  For this reason (and the fact that I don't personally have a need for a reference manager at the moment) I'm not keen on spending too much time looking at other tools since I will just get confused!

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my debt consolidation. They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete